ASSET MANAGER ASSISTANT
We are interested in acquiring a resource to be included in the Real Estate Office, with even minimal knowledge in the real estate context, strongly motivated to grow in this area. In addition to technical skills, we are interested in a willing, enterprising professional, able to work in a team, to learn and quickly apply the knowledge acquired, in full compliance with internal processes.
- Real estate valuations (both residential and commercial);
- Evaluation of real estate appraisals carried out by external consultants;
- Documentary analysis and technical checks;
- Cataloging, management and archiving of the technical documentation concerning the assets (both in paper and digital format using the appropriate application systems);
- Support to the Real Estate team regarding the practical aspects;
- Data entry through the management system and organization of the various activities to support the asset evaluation process;
- Training consistent with the role to be performed (surveyor or similar training) and familiarity with the real estate sector;
- Possible, even short previous work experience, even if in different contexts;
- Good knowledge of the Office package in particular Excel;
- Residence in Milan and surroundings; be able to easily reach Milan, Central Station area;
- Immediate or short-term availability.
WHAT WE OFFER:
- A 6-month internship for integration purposes, associated with an apprenticeship, which provides for a monthly remuneration of € 500.00 as reimbursement of expenses;
- A path of professional growth with an initial period in which appropriate professional support is provided.
JUNIOR OFFICE ASSISTANT
We are interested in acquiring a resource to be included and to grow in the position of clerk in the administrative secretariat.
The ideal candidate must have acquired training in the context of secretarial, accounting, accounting or business orientation; a possible, even short, work experience acquired in this working environment is also required and above all a strong will to grow in this employment position is required.
The position offered includes diversified tasks: it requires precision, organizational skills, a strong propensity for learning, good skills in relating to others and a strong ability to work within a team in an extremely dynamic environment.
We offer a paid internship of 6 months, an apprenticeship with the possible possibility of insertion in the required work context.
During this period the selected candidate will receive adequate training and will be able to take advantage of appropriate professional support in order to acquire growing operational autonomy.
- Management of incoming and outgoing communications (telephone / e-mail / pec / paper mail);
- Clients receptions;
- Organization of the office agenda, staff travel (booking train / plane tickets, hotels, etc.)
- Preparation of minutes of the Board of Directors, of the Shareholders’ Meeting, etc .;
- Management / organization of paper and digital archives;
- Support for the preparation of the preliminary accounting to be submitted to the accountant;
- Management / organization of shipments by courier and / or postal service;
- Orders relating to stationery goods;
- Management of reimbursements to directors and / or employees, attendance management;
- Excellent written communication skills with particular reference to the formal register;
- Training suitable for the role to be filled, any, even short, experience relevant to the duties required;
- Familiarity with administration and accounting management of limited size, familiarity with managing numbers;
- Good use of the PC, email, Office package;
- Domicile in Milan and / or surroundings, possibility of easily reaching Milan Central Station;
- Immediate and / or short-term availability;
WHAT WE OFFER:
- A 6-month internship for possible job placement, and related apprenticeship, reimbursement of expenses equal to € 500.00 per month;
- A path of professional growth which initially provides for a period of suitable professional coaching;
REAL ESTATE JUNIOR ASSET MANAGER
We are looking for a human resource who will have to deal with the management of real estate practices from a technical and contractual point of view, able to acquire a high degree of competence and autonomy. We offer an apprenticeship contract aimed at a possible inclusion in the required job role.
The ideal candidate must have the appropriate basic skills, experience, even short, in the context of the role in question and familiarity with contracts, real estate documents, notarial practices, and must also demonstrate a keen interest in growing in this work environment.
- In carrying out the requested activity, the candidate will have to interface with external professional firms, such as notary offices, design studios and Public Administration and will have to manage contractual practices and obligations functional to the company’s core business, such as:
- proposals, preliminaries and notarial deeds
- building practices
- business plan and control documents
- The candidate will have to monitor the progress of the various construction sites, check the progress of the various steps making sure that all internal and external steps are respected and that the deadlines established and shared within the team in which he will operate are respected;
- On some occasions the candidate will have to act directly in the first person, on other occasions he will have to make sure that his partners and / or professionals manage the part of their competence in the best possible way, up to the completion of the practice;
- The activity to be carried out will be subject to countless procedures, therefore, the candidate must be able to communicate and share every aspect of the task to be completed with the reference team;
- Training appropriate to the job position required;
- Any previous experience in a technical or notary office, concerning the management of building practices, real estate or similar activities;
- Strong propensity to learn operational processes and to replicate them;
- Excellent communication skills and information sharing;
- Strong relationship skills with various types of professionals;
- Willingness to fill the required role in a short time;
- Domicile in Milan or in an area well connected to Milan Central Station.
- Apprenticeship contract (initially 6th level of the CCNL of Commerce);
- A path of adequate professional growth that initially provides for a period of adequate professional coaching.
Inviaci il curriculum