ASSET MANAGER – ASSET MANAGER – DEGREE IN LAW
We are looking for a person expert on legal matters, with some previous work experience (even short) and strongly interested in the possibility of achieving professional growth.
TASKS: After proper training and coaching, he/she will take care of various activities:
- Analysis of NPL credits, in terms of Due Diligence (legal analysis and document correctness) and figures (financial analysis);
- Communication, negotiation and data collection at the credit sale and management centres;
- Compliance activities, such as data supply to the Bank of Italy, various obligations;
- Different Secretarial activities at the Office.
- 2nd-level degree in law
- Good knowledge of REAL ESTATE AND COLLECTIVE EXECUTIVE PROCEDURES
- Some practical experience in the field of REAL ESTATE AND COMPETITION EXECUTIVE PROCEDURES is very welcome
- Knowledge of Secretarial, Business Administration and Accounting notions
- Excellent IT skills, knowledge of Office, PowerPoint and the Internet
- Good knowledge of the English language (for business purposes)
- Residence in Milan of the surrounding area from which he/she can easily reach the city centre.
- Immediate availability and/or in the short term
- Organizational skills, precision, punctuality, ability to comply with procedures;
- Ability to manage huge amounts of a wide range of data;
- Practical sense, compliance with the deadlines of the assigned tasks.
- Stable and growing company
- Training, coaching
- Hiring with stage Apprenticeship aimed at constant growth
Send us your CV.